Tonight’s meeting can be viewed online at via Zoom here. https://us04web.zoom.us/j/913750199?pwd=UExPdFpQL1J3U0p2SFNzV085TWxnUT09
This link will not work until 6:00 pm. Guests will be muted upon entry so the Council, Mayor and Clerk will not be able to hear you unless the Clerk unmutes you.
REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING
April 9, 2020 – 6:00 pm
Due to concerns regarding COVID-19 and the Governor’s proclamation regarding open public meetings, this month’s regular council meeting will be conducted remotely. You will be able to view the meeting live online. To view the April meeting on April 9 at 6:00 pm, visit this page or our Facebook page, where a direct link will be provided prior to the scheduled meeting time.
Due to this temporary change, all public comment to be heard must be submitted in writing to the clerk by 5:00 pm the day of the meeting. You may do so by dropping it in the payment dropbox located at the front of the building, or via email at email@example.com.
Regular Council Meeting
- Open Meeting with Flag Salute
- Approval of Minutes – March 12, 2020 regular meeting (ACTION)
- Public Comments
- WCHS Senior Class of 2020 Banners
- Gavin Morse with Gem Air regarding airport – Tentative
- Council Concerns and Issues
- Mayor’s Address – Mayor Newland
- Maintenance/Public Works – Chris Stout, Lyle Komarek, and/or Mayor Newland
- Clerk/Treasurer – Kaci Anderson
- Bills, Checks & Electronic Withdrawal (ACTION)
- Old Business
- New Business
- Adjournment (ACTION)