Town Hall is located at 254 Railroad Street in Wilson Creek.
The Town of Wilson Creek is governed by a mayor and council consisting of five members. The Town has 2-3 part-time employees, depending on the time of year and work required. Current staff includes:
- Kaci Anderson, clerk/treasurer
- #1 Waterboy Wes Trammell, water management contractor
- Jesse Loveland, meter reader
Council meetings are held regularly on the second Thursday of the month at 6:00 pm at Town Hall, located at 254 Railroad Street. Recent meeting agendas and minutes are available. You can also find archives of town resolutions, ordinances and minutes, courtesy of Washington State Archives.
- Mayor Rob Herron | Email Mayor Herron
- Council Position 1: Karl Hinze | Email Councilmember Hinze
- Council Position 2: Debbie Moore | Email Councilmember Moore
- Council Position 3: Kellie Ribail | Email Councilmember Ribail
- Council Position 4: Scott Mortimer | Email Councilmember Mortimer
- Council Position 5: Raymond Kelby | Email Councilmember Kelby