Walk Historic Wilson Creek
Wilson Creek has many walking and biking opportunities. Most recently completed was a trail featuring with benches and interpretive signage. This trail provides a way for pedestrians and bicyclists to view and appreciate the natural areas adjacent to Wilson Creek. Informative signs provide details on Wilson Creek history and culture.
Open year-round by appointment, this bank building was built in 1906 and is listed on the National Historic Register. The building was restored to its original state in 2000. Town Hall and the museum are located here.
Open year-round, the Great Northern Caboose was a gift from the BNSF to the Town of Wilson Creek. It is a reminder of the important role the railroad played in the development of the town. Wilson Creek was the division point for the railroad. It had coal and water facilities and an eleven stall roundhouse. Interpretive signage, detailing the history of the railroad in Wilson Creek, was completed in 2007.