The Town of Wilson Creek contracts with Northwest Code Professionals for building permit purposes.

Click here for a Building Permit Application: Building Permit Application

Click here for a Plumbing Permit Application: Plumbing Permit Application

  • When do I need a permit?
    • Permits are required for any new construction, alterations and additions to existing buildings, and siting factory assembled structures. This includes factory assembled structures, structural, plumbing, and mechanical.
    • Click here for a PDF outlining details on when permits are needed, what projects do not require a permit, and other commonly asked questions: Do I need a Permit

Click here for a Livestock Permit Application: Livestock Permit Application