This meeting can be viewed live on Zoom:
Topic: May 14, 2020 council meeting – Town of Wilson Creek
Time: May 14, 2020 06:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/72464889361?pwd=Z0o1Qmt6L2FQaTA2dmdBcUNPM242dz09
Meeting ID: 724 6488 9361 Password: 6FRMVz
This link will not work until 6:00 pm. Guests will be muted upon entry so the Council, Mayor and Clerk will not be able to hear you unless the Clerk unmutes you.
REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING
May 14, 2020 – 6:00 pm
Due to concerns regarding COVID-19 and the Governor’s proclamation regarding open public meetings, this month’s regular council meeting will be conducted remotely. You will be able to view the meeting live online. To view the meeting on May 14 at 6:00 pm, visit www.wilsoncreekwa.com or the Town’s Facebook page, where a direct link will be provided.
Due to this temporary change, all public comment to be heard must be submitted in writing to the clerk by 5:00 pm the day of the meeting. You may do so by dropping it in the payment dropbox located at the front of the building, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Regular Council Meeting
- Open Meeting with Flag Salute
- Approval of Minutes – April 9, 2020 regular (ACTION)
- Public Comments
- Council Concerns and Issues
- Mayor’s Address – Mayor Newland
- Maintenance/Public Works – Chris Stout, Lyle Komarek, and/or Mayor Newland
- Clerk/Treasurer – Kaci Anderson
- Bills, Checks & Electronic Withdrawal (ACTION)
- Old Business
- New Business
- Review of Livestock Permit Application (ACTION)
- Adjournment (ACTION)