Grant County is now offering COVID-19 recovery assistance for small businesses. Contact Opportunities Industrialization Center (OIC) of Washington at 509-765-9206 for more information and ask for the Micro-Business Assistance Program.
Who is eligible?
- Businesses with 5 or fewer employees (including owners)
- Micro-businesses adversely affected by COVID-19
- Owner’s household must be low- to moderate-income
- Must be a Washington State registered business
How can the assistance help?
- Inventory (excluding alcohol)
- Other day-to-day operating expenses
- Expenses as of 3/27/2020 – 1/31/2021